BERETTA 92A1 9MM THREADED BARREL
The beretta 92a1 “A1” class is a specialized tactical branch of the most tested and trusted military and personal defense weapon in history: the 92FS. Starting with the super-reliable 92, keeping the engineering characteristics that make it so accurate, safe and dependable; then, adding some features prized by today’s most demanding tactical shooters as well as by those wanting the absolute best for home defense or personal protection. The result is the 92A1, a pistol that is as reliable for its intended use as it is safe and user-friendly even for the novice. beretta 92a1
Beretta 92a1 review | 92a1
The most noticeable difference between the classic 92FS and the 92A1 is that it comes with an integral accessory rail situated in front of the trigger guard. The rail makes it easy to attach a variety of tactical accessories, including lighting systems and laser aiming devices. Also, the 92A1 has a removable front sight, meaning that you can exchange it in a matter of minutes without any gunsmithing or alteration to the pistol. Maintenance is easy thanks to the tool-free disassembly latch as well as the captive recoil-spring unit. beretta 92a1, 92a1, beretta 92a1 review, beretta 92a1 for sale, beretta 92a1 9mm.
Beretta 92a1 holster | Beretta 92a1 accessories | Beretta 92a1 9mm | Beretta 92a1 grips
Another feature that will impress you about the 92A1 is the type of magazine it comes with. This pistol comes with three 17-round stainless steel magazines designed to deliver remarkable firepower out of the box while being absolutely durable and corrosion resistant. Furthermore, the magazines on the 92A1 feature a “dirt rail” along their length, which helps collect dust and grit out of the magazine while keeping cartridges clear of the magazine walls. The result: enhanced feeding reliability and super-easy magazine maintenance. In addition, the magazine well is aggressively beveled, making it super-fast to change magazines without taking your eyes off the target.
The base design of the 92A1 is the 92FS or M9, the pistol that has served the US military admirably throughout its campaigns in the world’s toughest environments. But even in this respect, Beretta never rests on its laurels. This pistol incorporates an innovative internal frame buffer that greatly reduces component stress under firing (yes, even with hot +P ammo), making it even more durable and smooth-shooting. The best of both worlds, the 92A1 offers discriminating shooters the classic overall look and feel of the 92 (including the more traditional rounded trigger-guard) with today’s most advanced tactical features.
- Open top slide virtually eliminates jamming and stove piping. Allows the user to load and chamber one cartridge at a time should the magazine be lost or damaged.
- Simple field stripping for maintenance.
- Visible firing block.
- The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that in an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
- Berettas exclusive Bruniton™ non-reflective black coating is a superior corrosion and wear resistant finish.
- Lightweight, forged frame made from extremely strong aircraft-quality aluminum alloy.
- Reversible Magazine Release.
- Ambidextrous safety lever, easily accessible by the thumb of a right or left handed shooter, is spring loaded so it’s either positively on or off. The safety lever also functions as the pistols decocking lever. When pushed down, the rear part of the firing pin (striker) is rotated out of alignment with the front part of the firing pin. Additional hammer drop catch (half-cock notch prevents striking of the firing pin unit) in the remote chance of unintentional hammer drop.
- M14x1RH Threaded barrel with thread protector.