SIG SAUER P365 XL 9MM WITH ROMEO ZERO
The Sig Sauer Romeo Zero. The SIG Sauer P365 XL 9mm with Romeo Zero, comes with a preinstalled SIG Romeo Zero 3 MOA optic.
Sig Sauer Romeo Zero | Romeo zero optic
The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability the P365 XL packs 12 + 1 or available 15 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size yet maintains the comfort and shootability of a full-size pistol. sig sauer romeo zero
Sig sauer p365 xl | Romeozero
The first P365 offered in the XSeries family, the XL comes standard with an extended slide, 3.7” barrel, and the brand new 365 XSeries grip module with extended beavertail and integrated magwell. The new slide and grip module only add about 1/2″ to the overall length and height of the micro-compact P365, while increasing the capacity to 12+1 rounds of 9mm. It still maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull, but with the “X” signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees. Never has so much versatility and capability been squeezed into such a perfectly concealable size. sig sauer romeo zero
- Stainless steel slide, with SIG Nitron finish.
- XSeries Flat Trigger with a 90 Degree Break.
- Romeo Zero 3 MOA Optic, and Front XRAY 3 Sight
- XSeries P365 Grip Module with Integrated Carry Magwell and Extended Beavertail.
- 3.7” Barrel for Increased Accuracy While Retaining Concealability.
- Comes with two 12 round magazines.